Metro - Unavailable Race Morning
- Due to the WMATA SafeTrack plan, the Navy-Air Force Half Marathon & 5-Miler is unable to have the Metro open earlier than the normal scheduled time on race day.
There are a number of parking options available in the area:
- Street Parking – Street parking is available around the Washington Monument area. The driver is responsible for following parking signs and paying any rates. Depending on the time you arrive, you may have to walk some distance, an excellent warm-up for the race.
- The Ronald Reagan Building parking garage is open 24 hours to the public. It is located on the corner of 14th St and Pennsylvania Ave, the closest parking garage to the start/finish of the race. Reserve your spot for race morning with Parking Panda online reservation services.
- Guaranteed Parking –To make parking easy and stress free, we have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow you to search and reserve parking before your trip or on the go. View real-time availability and pricing at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to the start/finish lines. Simply update the calendar to fit your schedule and view parking.
- Remember to plan ahead: when booking your reservation, be sure to give yourself plenty of time to arrive before the race begins. Once booked, your spot is 100% guaranteed at the selected location. Need assistance? Please give Parking Panda a call at (800) 232-6415!
- *Please note: You will leave this website when you click the links above. Parking Panda is a third-party contractor and transactions are made with Parking Panda directly, not with Navy-Air Force Half Marathon & Navy 5-Miler.
- Two Wheel Valet - will be providing free bike valet services to participants on race day. The valet area will be set up along 17th Street between Constitution Avenue and Independence Avenue NW. You may drop off your bike starting at 6:00 A.M. and retrieve it after the race. The area will close at 11:30 A.M. on race day.
Capital Bikeshare – Don’t have your own bike? Check-out one of the 3,700 bikes from one of the 440 Capital Bikeshare stations across the DMV, bike to the Washington Monument, and dock it at the Jefferson Drive and 14th Street SW station. Capital Bikeshare will have staff at the docking station to make sure there is a spot to dock your bike. View the Station Map
Rideshare - Lyft
- Lyft – The rideshare program, Lyft, is offering a $10 Lyft credit for new users who are race participants! Use Code NAFHALF17 to claim this promotion
- Please Note: You will leave this website when you click the links above. Lyft is a third-party contractor and transactions are made with Lyft directly, not with Navy-Air Force Half Marathon & Navy 5-Miler.