2017 Runner Shirt Design Winning Design
Congratulations to YM Cho! Thank you to all the talented designers that submitted a design this year!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
By participating in the contest, the artist accepts and agrees to comply with these Official Rules.
- The contest is open to all artists, professional, amateur, and student.
- You must be a U.S. resident, 18 years or older to submit. If you are under 18 yeard old, you can still make a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Artist must complete and include the official entry form with submission.
- Only one design per individual can be submitted. Email it to NavyAirForceHalfMarathon@gmail.com
- The design must be submitted in PDF or EPS format, Adobe CS6 Compatible, not to exceed 5MB.
- Deadline: Must submit entry by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, February 26, 2017.
- We recommend you follow our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/nafhalf) and Twitter (@nafhalf)
- All graphics should be designed for a single-sided, centered, screen-printed placement on the FRONT of a long sleeve, navy blue shirt.
- The design is limited to no more than six (6) spot colors.
- All fonts and text must be converted to outlines.
- The design must include the following:
- 6th Annual Navy-Air Force Half Marathon and Navy 5-Miler
- Location: Washington, DC
- Include a form of the date: September 17, 2017
- The event logo is not a required part of the design, but will be provided upon request. Please email us at NavyAirForceHalfMarathon@gmail.com and we will provide a vector logo file.
- By entering, artist must acknowledge, agree and understand that the winning design will become exclusive property of Joint Base Anacodtia-Bolling, Morale Welfare and Recreation (JBAB MWR), which retains rights to the reproduction of the design and the submitting artist relinquishes all rights to such design.
- Artist must agree that their design is original, does not incorporate any element requiring permission of any third party, and does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any right of any third party.
- JBAB MWR shall have the right to edit and duplicate the design for any reason neccessary without permission of the original artist.
- Submissions shall not be offensive or vulgar or they will be exclusded from the contest.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- One (1) Race Shirt with YOUR winning design printed on it
- One (1) $500 VISA Gift Card
- Two (2) Complimentary Race entries into the 2017 Navy-Air Force Half Marathon. If already registered, a refund will be provided.